We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
We talked extensively about the Crepes, how they can be stuffed, using both sweet and savory ingredients. But the Crepes par excellence, it is the one with the Nutella, an irresistible combination, which few can give up. Here, now let's forget about the diet for a day to delight our palate! After all, we know how much stress the diet gives us and taking a little break can only improve our mood. The only recommendation is to use organic eggs to have guarantees on their quality: just check the code found on each egg to choose the organic ones. Here then how to make nutella crepes, following our recipe.
How to make nutella crepes, the ingredients
Prepare the Crepes at home it is not difficult and by following our recipe you will be able to make them perfectly without problems. Here's what you need:
250 grams of flour
½ of semi-skimmed or whole milk
40 grams of butter
A pinch of salt
3 organic eggs
1 sachet of vanillin
How to make Nutella crepes, the preparation
- Pour the flour, vanilla, milk and salt into a large bowl
- Mix everything with a mixer
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs and add them to the previously created dough
- Let the mixture rest for half an hour
- After the time has passed, pour the contents into a saucepan and add the butter, melting it in the dough
- Pour a ladle of dough into a non-stick pan and spread it quickly over the entire surface with a spoon: as an alternative to the non-stick pan, you will find the specific pan for crepes in household stores
- Let it brown for a minute and then turn it on the other side
- After cooking, lay the Crepes on a plate and spread with nutella melted in a bain-marie
- Fold the Crepes in half and then again in half on itself, forming a fan
- Stuffed with other Nutella and with icing sugar before serving the Nutella crepes: if you want you can decorate with cream. The only drawback is that in contact with the heat, the cream immediately tends to melt.